What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can’t vape anymore -help!

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet.
When i first started to vape i coughed up my lungs using 12mg then i tried 6mg i was ok with that and i was soon on 3mg and thats where i have stayed recently i tried 10mg nic salts and i just coughed with every puff so gave up on nic salts try 6mg juice to see how you get on if you still cough try 3mg if you are using a RDA i would go no higher than 3mg anyway i hope you find your right level so you can get a nice comfortable vape to suit you good luck mate.

@Scotcatv maybe try lowering the nic a bit as you may be getting a to hard hit ... put 12mg in a RDA by mistake and made me cough for a good ½ hour.
Hi, really hoping for some advice here. I gave up smoking and started vaping and loved it! Vaped for about 18 months no problems. Was using Cool Fire IV + Nautilus mini. Used various liquids all 12mg or higher. Then I started to cough and its pretty extreme. Cant inhale vape at all without extreme coughing. Tried a few friends vapes, diff models/eliquids and same issue. Should confess I have also smoked **** for a long time and continued having a few ****** a day whilst vaping. As I could no longer vape I went back to cigs about 6 months ago as they dont make me cough. Have finally ditched the **** smoking but still cant vape. Really would like to be able to vape again and ditch the cigs for good. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas? Its massively frustrating! Should add I had a chest xray as part of a surgical pre opp and nothing nasty found! Any advice appreciated.
Try menthol at 3mg add some flavour and see how it goes had same problem now have not had cig ****** for 5+ years

Back
Top Bottom