What's new

Bit of a newbie sorry in advance!!

I tried all of the above and still leaking from the bottom. I emptied vape completely and seems to be leaking from bottom
have you tried changing the coil?
This, could be a duff coil but would be the first of Jacs I have heard of.

They have top level customer service so if it isn't user error I'm sure you will get sorted out.

As Simon said coil change would be first stop for me or even check it's tightened.

you didn't read my posts earlier in the thread then :D

I had one that leaked like a sieve. lol
I thought I had one.

Looked like the pics in this thread.

Turns out I had used a fat nib and tilted it ripping the rubber seal up enough for juice to go under and into middle airflow channel

[emoji106]

No I am going to have to order new coils as haven’t got any spare coils for this vape.

To be honest, I don't think it will be the coils, one maybe but if changed and still happening that would be unlikely. Best things we can do is get it back and replace it, I can then take a look and see what the issue is. The return would be free, but I don't want you spending money on coils if it's not going to definitely fix it for you. If you want to PM me your account email I can CS to contact you and get it returned and replaced.

This, could be a duff coil but would be the first of Jacs I have heard of.

They have top level customer service so if it isn't user error I'm sure you will get sorted out.

As Simon said coil change would be first stop for me or even check it's tightened.
Thanks ordering new coils tonight so shall try
Once again JAC Vapour goes above and beyond to help customers out.
really impressed

To be honest, I don't think it will be the coils, one maybe but if changed and still happening that would be unlikely. Best things we can do is get it back and replace it, I can then take a look and see what the issue is. The return would be free, but I don't want you spending money on coils if it's not going to definitely fix it for you. If you want to PM me your account email I can CS to contact you and get it returned and replaced.
^^^^^^^
Thanks ordering new coils tonight so shall try

really impressed
Did you message @JAC Vapour?

Back
Top Bottom