What's new

Bit of a newbie sorry in advance!!

When dragging it I feel like I am dragging up the liquid if that makes sense. Also leaking out of the bottom. Really disappointed in it tbh

It may take Jacvapour a while to respond, but would be surprised if they don't. It depends when they log on next

When dragging it I feel like I am dragging up the liquid if that makes sense. Also leaking out of the bottom. Really disappointed in it tbh

Welcome to the planet.

I'm really surprised to hear the issues you're having with the Vim, we had one in to test and found it very good. If I was to be super critical, I didnt like the airflow adjust but set it once and leave it, it's not really an issue. Where is it leaking from the bottom?

If you are determined to change it, the Zeltu which Manabush sell is a fantastic little pod system (Pod system is basically what the Vim is), I really struggle to find fault and have recently bought one for my other half.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Rhian , Delighted to make your acquaintance !!!

did you read the user manual?
as the fill hole where the juice goes is very small if you are using a thicker nozzle on the bottle the juice can acidently go down the middle chimney.
using a fishing rod motion twice where you flick the mod it should clear the juice from the mouthpiece.
ive never had leaking with the vim or never heard of any of the testers who trialed this mod have leaking either so maybe you have not screwed the coil in tight enough.

as the fill hole where the juice goes is very small if you are using a thicker nozzle on the bottle the juice can acidently go down the middle chimney.
using a fishing rod motion twice where you flick the mod it should clear the juice from the mouthpiece.
ive never had leaking with the vim or never heard of any of the testers who trialed this mod have leaking either so maybe you have not screwed the coil in tight enough.

We even left ours on its side fully filled overnight to try and make it leak, not a single drop!

Last edited:
Mine leaked ..... pretty badly to be honest, it was that point that I decided to take mine apart.

Great thanks will try that but followed all instructions. Leaking is out of the bottom not by the tank. I have no idea what it is but I know it’s not what I expected!

Great thanks will try that but followed all instructions. Leaking is out of the bottom not by the tank. I have no idea what it is but I know it’s not what I expected!

it just comes out the bottom the coil and it goes straight through the air hole under the tank and then out the air hole in the bottom..

this is how I woke up and found mine one morning, sat in a puddle ... (sorry for the blurry pic) All I can suggest is change the coil, the coil I was using before this was fine, this one just wouldn't stop flooding during use and leaking overnight.... and of course the bottom of the tank is effectively the coil itself, so if you have a leaky coil this will happen.

IMG_20180718_230051.jpg

hope it gets sorted as when it works its a great kit.
@JAC Vapour are very active on the forum but as its the weekend you might not get an immediate reply.

Back
Top Bottom