What's new

Best flavours for beginners...

The sugestion by @madh0us3 of ry4 is probably as safe a flavour as you could get.
Till that reply, I thought the question was hopeless but ry4 could be as safe and non ofensive flavour as there is that many like and few find offensive. So +1 to ry4.

The same sort of flavours as long term vapers - whatever you enjoy food/drink wise. Or even not - i'm not a fan of eating cheesecake but vape it till it comes out of my ears.

There isn't any particular flavour that's just for beginners.

Hi Mourey, welcome to the planet!

As for which juices to try, ain't nobody can tell you like, we're all individual...so do what we all do, and just try some flavours you think you like & then try some more...and more..and more..and more...actually it never ends this experimenting thing! Plenty of reputable juice vendors in here...try some of them out. LiQuid is a good to start with, cos they're nice n cheap...so dun matter if don't like a flavour.

So....:goodluck: with it! :)

Hi Mourey, welcome to the planet!

As for which juices to try, ain't nobody can tell you like, we're all individual...so do what we all do, and just try some flavours you think you like & then try some more...and more..and more..and more...actually it never ends this experimenting thing! Plenty of reputable juice vendors in here...try some of them out. LiQuid is a good to start with, cos they're nice n cheap...so dun matter if don't like a flavour.

So....:goodluck: with it! :)

I'm not!

A lot of shops will have testers in store so you can try before you buy. Not all setups are the same though and what you need to remember is that the intensity of flavour you get in your own tank may be very different. Some shops do use tanks with standard 510 connectors so you can plug them into your own mod - well worth checking out all the shops in your area to see what the deal is in each.

I'd echo the comments about around trying a bit of everything. One thing I noticed quite quickly is that I like wome flavours of e-liquids even though I don't like the thing the flavour is based on.

I'm relatively new to vaping mate but if you are looking for something as close to a cigarette as possible I would recommend a rollie flavour. I have been using Vape Emporium 'rolled' which is really good.

Manabush Nokomis is also great. A couple of experienced members on here recommended it and it's lovely, slightly sweeter/more complex than some of the other tobacco liquids I've tried.

Cheers

CB

Back
Top Bottom