What's new

Best flavours for beginners...

Hi and welcome!

Everyone is different but I found a good tobacco liquid (maybe need to try few different brands) can really help make the switch to full time vaping. After a little while I began trying non tobacco juices when I knew vaping was an actual alternative to smoking.

Now all I vape is fruits, deserts and coffee flavours at low nic.

Well, as most have said, there's a flavour out there for everyone, there's certainly no shortage on the e-liquid front. No matter what flavour you go for, try it out at brick and mortar store first to see what it tastes like. There's lots of times I've looked online and thought, wow, that sounds real nice for it to turn up and a) taste nothing like advertised b) muted flavour and c) absolute shit tasting

Happy hunting and welcome

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet...... every vapers taste buds are different so its something we cant tell you really it will pay you to try different ones really to see what suits you best some vape shops let you try before you buy or you could buy just 10ml bottles to see what you like best its better than going out thinking to yourself i will get a 100ml shortfill which is 0mg and you will need nic shots to go with that just to find out that you liked the sound of that juice but did not like the taste then you have just wasted your money.............

As @BULLDOG1964 said, best thing is to go to a vape shop where you can try a few different juices.

Regards badboybez

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @rmaureys , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Finding your flavour can be hard. A lot of folk start off with an RY4 to get them off the stinky's but after that then it becomes a minefield.

Best try a few flavours, Custard, Fruit, Beverage, Menthols and Tobaccos, see which one you like best and then go from there.

Somewhere like Flavour Boss do 0MG tester bottles very cheaply, think you will also find a discount code on here for FB.

Back
Top Bottom