What's new

Best DL Vape, max 60 Euro

Pepeee

Hello, I look for the DL Vape thats under 60 Euro, because I am poor student. It needs to have changable wool(vape cutton, idk name of it in EN) and coil. DL Box Vape is what I want.
Thank you

If you mean you need a vape system with an atomiser that can be rebuilt with separate coils (roundwire/clapton/staple etc) and cotton instead of having to buy packs of pre-manufactured expensive stock coils I think your best option is to buy a mod and a rebuildable tank (RTA) separately.

If you shop around there are online sites that sell older Mods and RTAs cheap. Just because a design of a mod or tank is 2 or 3 years old it doesn't mean it is garbage. When it comes to mods very little has changed, some may have USB 3 fast charging and colour screens but if you can live without them you'll find most mods of 2 to 3 years old have exactly the same performance as more recent models. Older RTAs can also be found pretty cheap and most that were released in the last 3 or 4 years are pretty good.

Just use a bit of common sense when pairing a tank and mod - if you're looking at a cloudy DL tank that uses dual coils and runs at high power settings don't buy a single 18650 mod or the battery will discharge in a few hours. Any tank with a 510 connection will work on a mod with a fixed 510, but make sure the mod is capable of providing enough wattage to run it and has enough battery capacity.

If you see something that looks like it may work for you - enquire on here before buying as there are lots of experienced members thatv will be happy to give advice.

Back
Top Bottom