What's new

Belated hi from hospital

I've been a member for sometime now but never said hi. I've asked a few questions and got some great answers and advice on here. I started vaping last year as a way of administering cbd, I haven't smoked for years now. The cbd really has helped me a lot and the vaping has become a hobby I guess. I'm writing this from morriston hospital as I had a rather serious accident with a chop saw today and am waiting to go into theatre in the plastic surgery ward. Wish me luck please apes. It hurts like a bastard haha

Welcome to the Planet,not sure why I thought you had a serious accident with a chop suey,but hey ho. Hope it has all gone well for you.

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @BigBadBubbage ,nice to meet you Mate!!! Good luck with the operation !!!

The effort you put into your welcome messages, knows no fucking bounds :D

Welcome to the Planet,not sure why I thought you had a serious accident with a chop suey,but hey ho. Hope it has all gone well for you.

The effort you put into your welcome messages, knows no fucking bounds :D
It's just copied and pasted mate, so no effort at all !!! Or are you just being a sarky barsteward as usual !!! :2thumbsup:

Got my arm out of the cast yesterday. In terms of recovery I was lucky it was artery damage. I didn't severe any tendons so I don't need a splint and I can use my hand again, sort of. Minimal movement but at least I can build on my rta's now. My misses did a good job wicking the Kylin m rta though. Someone asked for pics, so here it is. I'd hacked out an inch or so of main artery to my hand, it was gruesome and very messy. Anyway, lesson learnt, hopefully

Attachments

• IMG_20190802_120557.jpg
    IMG_20190802_120557.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 208
I inspected the chop saw when I returned from hospital and saw the spring had snapped that pulls the guard around. Also, dickhead here was wearing gloves to protect my eczema. You should have seen the eczema on my hand when the cast came off haha. Oh the irony hey? The seam of the glove got caught on the slowing blade and pulled my arm on to it. Could have been worse as I didn't severe any tendons or nerves, but it was an accident that could have been easily avoided. I've used chop saws for years and I guess I lost a bit of respect for the dangers of using them

Wow.. getting the glove caught in the blade.. i can only imagine how scary that would be. Glad to see you recovering

Got my arm out of the cast yesterday. In terms of recovery I was lucky it was artery damage. I didn't severe any tendons so I don't need a splint and I can use my hand again, sort of. Minimal movement but at least I can build on my rta's now. My misses did a good job wicking the Kylin m rta though. Someone asked for pics, so here it is. I'd hacked out an inch or so of main artery to my hand, it was gruesome and very messy. Anyway, lesson learnt, hopefully
Yep, you did a job on it for sure. Good luck on the mend with it mate. (Yeah I was one of the gruesome curious asking for a pic)
Your misses should love you more than ever if the "chicks dig scars" thing is true. Though every time I hurt myself mine just says "see, I told you that you were an idiot" :sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom