What's new

Back on the Vapes

Welcome back @StokieVaper79 , Salts are great for help you quit, i can highly recommend them, they helped me after 47 years on the roll ups, don't think you will find much better testimony :)

Hi StokieVaper79. Don't think I've seen you before so hi and nice to have you back. :)

I had the same tank as you as my first sub-ohm tank. It definitely converted me to sub-ohming. I eventually moved on to the Freemax Mesh Pro which was definitely the best stock coil tank I've used but they've just brought out a v2 of it but I haven't tried that one.

There are other newer stock coil tanks coming out all the time but I'm now on my Blotto RTA's.

Hi StokieVaper79. Don't think I've seen you before so hi and nice to have you back. :)

I had the same tank as you as my first sub-ohm tank. It definitely converted me to sub-ohming. I eventually moved on to the Freemax Mesh Pro which was definitely the best stock coil tank I've used but they've just brought out a v2 of it but I haven't tried that one.

There are other newer stock coil tanks coming out all the time but I'm now on my Blotto RTA's.

Ooh yes i think Img try the freemax mesh coz that's been recommended to me a few times now.

Thank you xx

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome (back) to the forum, wot wot! I only joined less than 6 months ago so not had the pleasure. As for sub ohm, not my area I'm afraid, I dabble but I'm mainly an MTL man.

Back
Top Bottom