What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Back on here to sell, too much gear !

slimfb

Initiate
Hi all, I have bought tons of gear over the years & need to raise some cash so starting to sell off most of my stuff starting with the 'goodies' which will inc (removed) ..... so hope I can post it all up in the for sale section :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
@slimfb you ain't done bad mate.....14 posts in 5yrs.......you bought loads of vape gear over the years, but only managed to post 14 times on here in all those years but now you want to sell a load on POTV [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]....my personal opinion is to F.O

@slimfb you ain't done bad mate.....14 posts in 5yrs.......you bought loads of vape gear over the years, but only managed to post 14 times on here in all those years but now you want to sell a load on POTV [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]....my personal opinion is to F.O
oops....really really sorry...it's 17 posts in 5yrs

Bit harsh lol not saying your wrong about his motives , But it coulld also be he doesnt need the help here or is busy . I'm not saying your wrong about what your suggesting his motives are either , I don't know , Chances are you are right , But no one can be sure

And even if he did get to a point of being able to sell it no ones forced to buy it so way i see it is let him carry on hes not hurting no one .

Welcome to the planet anyway.

I’ll give you three quid for the lot and I’m doing myself.

No, seriously, at this moment I’m actually doing myself.

All I'm saying is new people might see this thread and get the wrong idea, And there is a nice bunch of people here very helpful , I don't know his motives as previously mentioned , I have my suspicions but no need to voice them , He's not hurting anyone ultimately and as you said yourself given its taken 5 years to post 17 posts, Hes probably not getting to 100 anyway , So whats the issue ?

Back
Top Bottom