What's new

Back again. Needed a break.

MetalVape90

Achiever
I don’t know what’s possessing me to come back here. Might be boredom I’m not sure. But I’m back for now after a much needed break.

METAL!!!!!!!!! Missed you @MetalVape90 ! So good to have ya back my friend :)

Now stay put :) :p

You missed so much!!!
@vapesmarter made an assload of amazing mods!! We have had so many interesting conversations!! Some even started by people who didn't remember starting them!! Lol

So glad your back!!

METAL!!!!!!!!! Missed you @MetalVape90 ! So good to have ya back my friend :)

Now stay put :) :p

You missed so much!!!
@vapesmarter made an assload of amazing mods!! We have had so many interesting conversations!! Some even started by people who didn't remember starting them!! Lol

So glad your back!!

I’ll be on and off every now and then. Started going out more despite my anxiety. Turns out all I needed was a good piss up to the point of ending up comatose and ending up with a 3 day hangover to set me right.

Nice. How did @vapesmarter mods turn out? Where can I see them?

I’ll be on and off every now and then. Started going out more despite my anxiety. Turns out all I needed was a good piss up to the point of ending up comatose and ending up with a 3 day hangover to set me right.

Nice. How did @vapesmarter mods turn out? Where can I see them?

I hear ya darlin, sometimes need to feel something like that to know your alive.

Just glad your back and okay.

Here is where you can find vapesmarter mods. They're beautiful!!

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ing-and-diy-discussion/all-things-mod-making/

I really like them stab woods. Real clean masterpieces. If I had the money available I would buy a regulated mod of him with Mount Fuji as the design.

Oh you should see the set he just did for @mattyk2010 and his wife !! Omg They are beautiful!! I absolutely love the stick mod for his wife, it has a grip on it!!
Wanna save up for one myself!!

Oh you should see the set he just did for @mattyk2010 and his wife !! Omg They are beautiful!! I absolutely love the stick mod for his wife, it has a grip on it!!
Wanna save up for one myself!!

I’ve missed a fair bit since I’ve been gone. Wonder how many have missed me or hate me lol. Anyways I’ve almost finished my immigration paper work thank God (if he exists).

Back
Top Bottom