What's new

Back again and glad

Hi Grahame

Welcome back to the mental asylum! That is POTV

Im assuming that if u r back or were back on the smokes then u will more likely want MTL? Correct me if im wrong??

I too am fairly new, been on here nearly 5 months.

Mod wise the Vaporesso Gen is very popular, or if u want smaller the Aegis Solo, depends on what level of watts u will need mtl or dtl?

Plus u have the world of pods and aios, thats my bag. Aegis Boost is very good, The Zeta is popular, Artery Pal pro, chexk out the pos and aios section

Ive just starting using the Zlide by Innokin for mtl and its the best mtl tank ive used, the 0.8 Z coils are awesome, They have brought out the Zenith Pro which is 24mm and they all use the same coils

Subohm stock coil tank freemax pro as already mentioned, I love the Aspire Cleito 120, Hellbeast Hybrid but again im not the most experienced.

Rta and rda no idea not building yet

I would take a look at the reviews ince u have decided how u want to vape. So much out there.

Hi everyone my name is Grahame and I'm not new to all of this, well when I say that I quit vaping all together around 4 years ago, over Christmas I decided to pick up some cigarettes, yeah I know how stupid but I've dug my old Aspire Pegasus out and I've started my journey of vaping again. I know a hell of a lot has changed so a gentle nudge in the right direction would be grateful. I've used tanks, drippers you name it, I took it as a serious hobby and I'd like to get back into it, let me know the best mods and tanks at the minute please.

Welcome back graham :goodjob:ELTIEN

Nice to have you on board [emoji106]
fca55382ff3d0fdfaca72d7215d3a2e3--happy-birthday-memes-funny-birthday.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom