What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Back again and glad

grahame

Postman
Hi everyone my name is Grahame and I'm not new to all of this, well when I say that I quit vaping all together around 4 years ago, over Christmas I decided to pick up some cigarettes, yeah I know how stupid but I've dug my old Aspire Pegasus out and I've started my journey of vaping again. I know a hell of a lot has changed so a gentle nudge in the right direction would be grateful. I've used tanks, drippers you name it, I took it as a serious hobby and I'd like to get back into it, let me know the best mods and tanks at the minute please.

Welcome back @grahame I’m a bit new here too so I’ll leave recommendations to more knowledgeable folk but might be good to give a little description of what you like or don’t?MTL or DTL tanks drippers squonks mechs regulated?

Welcome back @grahame I’m a bit new here too so I’ll leave recommendations to more knowledgeable folk but might be good to give a little description of what you like or don’t?MTL or DTL tanks drippers squonks mechs regulated?
To be honest I've used everything, mech mods, regulated mods, RDA, stock coils b
I have literally used all from tanks, RDA, MTL, DTL, mechanical mods, regulated mods, sub ohm and above ohm. I'm probs going to go backing into it with a nice new tank

Tank wise I think most people are leaning towards the Freemax Mesh Pro atm and mod wise prob the Vaporesso Gen!
Sorry I’m only dtl so someone else will have to jump in on mtl suggestions!

Last edited:
Hi Grahame and welcome back to the mad house.

weve lost quite a lot of shops since you was last on here.
ill leave it to others to advise on mods but you can find hardware suppliers on post 5 here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

the biggest change you will see is the TPD laws and maximum 2ml tanks. a few offer bubble glass as a freebie and others charge. china is where i get my large tanks from now.

Back
Top Bottom