What's new

Ay Up

Ottist

Postman
aye, new here, hello. Been vaping many years, but not an expert. I have also been a member of smaller vaping forums which sadly are too quiet. So hello anyway.

aye, new here, hello. Been vaping many years, but not an expert. I have also been a member of smaller vaping forums which sadly are too quiet. So hello anyway.

Ay' up mate.

Welcome to POTV.

Guessing you're a Yorkshireman (Or women I should have said!)

Last edited:
Ta for the welcome chuck, but I’m a Lancashire lass, Lancastrian through and through, red roses an all that, (We do say ay up in Lancs) . Since moving down south though whether you’re from Yorkshire or Lancashire, you’re just a northerner.

Ta for the welcome chuck, but I’m a Lancashire lass, Lancastrian through and through, red roses an all that, (We do say ay up in Lancs) . Since moving down south though whether you’re from Yorkshire or Lancashire, you’re just a northerner.

Ah well, someone has to come from Lancashire, won't hold it against you. ;)

You're right there though, us Northerners have to stick together when in the deep dark South. I moved to Nottingham and that's too far down for me!

Great to have you here and I'm sure you're going to fit right in! :2thumbsup:

At Oop :) Welcome aboard:)
My greatest Chum in life is a Yorkshireman so I should get on with a Lancastrian Lass?
He’s busy touring the world with a Lancastrian Drummer, a London born and bred Bass Player and a Middlesex Native who now holds USA citizenship :D:D

Small world in’t it :)

Ha ha! Cheers folks. What a lovely warm welcome. I’m actually from Blackpool so as you would imagine, I am right well spoken, ded cultured and proper posh like.

*actually I am rather well cultured, bein an ottist and know how to handle a paint brush.

Back
Top Bottom