What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

another newbie

tatts

Postman
hi just found this forum dunno what to expect , anyhow started on the ecigs a couple of months ago with the cig lookalike ones , didnt last tho , anyways got myself a eGO -W 2 weeks back and realy like it not touched a cig since and dont want to tbh . Anyways thats my hello done with lol

Hi Tatts welcome to the planet, if you need any advice this is the place to look or ask, plenty of tips and offers to help you on your Vaping path.

Hey Tatts! Welcome to the Planet :)

We're all a lil crazy here which I think helps us stay sane ;)

So glad you have discovered vaping and are off the cigs!! How are you feeling and what juice are you vaping?

Welcome... and watch your wallet or purse... they show you all sorts of fabulousness here to tempt you to spend money :)

Welcome to the mad house, its crazy fun time here at Planet of the Vapes. Any questions or info you have please post and share :-)

Welcome mate .. have fun

Back
Top Bottom