What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Another Newbie

Ric Metcalfe

So my dilemma is this....

I've been off the fags 2 years or so, i'm down to 3MG Nicotine, looking for a new device as my other one has died.

I bought a Voopoo Drag 2, and it's living up to its name in that its a drag and well it's poo alright.

Requirements

1. I kind of fell out with Smok as my X priv broke (probably my fault)
  2. I want a device that comes with or you can buy an 8ml bulb glass
  3. I don't want to use my own coils.
  4. I was looking at either, a Smok Mag or Smok Species, this is primarily because i don't have reliable experience with other brands. I tend to vape between 60-80w and don't ever mess with other settings. Also I shop buy juices.

Any guidance would helps guys and gals.

Ric

So my dilemma is this....

I've been off the fags 2 years or so, i'm down to 3MG Nicotine, looking for a new device as my other one has died.

I bought a Voopoo Drag 2, and it's living up to its name in that its a drag and well it's poo alright.

Requirements

1. I kind of fell out with Smok as my X priv broke (probably my fault)
  2. I want a device that comes with or you can buy an 8ml bulb glass
  3. I don't want to use my own coils.
  4. I was looking at either, a Smok Mag or Smok Species, this is primarily because i don't have reliable experience with other brands. I tend to vape between 60-80w and don't ever mess with other settings. Also I shop buy juices.

Any guidance would helps guys and gals.

Ric
Welcome mate. :18: I like your description of the Voopoo!

I guess what i'm asking is for any really good brands outside of Smok, that have 8ml capability? Also, whether anyone has experience of the mag or species?

I generally tend to burn out coils within a week. I dunno if it's because the shop I've used buys counterfeit? or it's the juice?

I guess what i'm asking is for any really good brands outside of Smok, that have 8ml capability? Also, whether anyone has experience of the mag or species?

I generally tend to burn out coils within a week. I dunno if it's because the shop I've used buys counterfeit? or it's the juice?
If you are using Smok coils its not the shop buying counterfeit coils its the coils themselves Smok coils do have a reputation for not lasting long.
Sorry cant tell you much more as i do my own coils.....

Hi and welcome,

sorry can't be much help with the tank, but have you considered squonking?

Hi and welcome to the planet.

Avoid smok.

Vaporesso is the way to go. My last 4 kits from them and they just get better.
Revenger and NRG tank
Polar
Luxe with skrr tank
Armour pro arriving today.

First 3 dual battery 220w
Armour single 100w

Luxe is touch screen and skrr is a really good tank. Think it's 5/6ml though but from china.
Buying UK it will be 2ml tank and may or may not have a larger glass option.

As much as I now despise Wisemec after there recent reviewer scheme thingy. It's hard not to recommend the RX Gen3 Dual kit. You will need to buy the bubble glass separate tho.

Back
Top Bottom