What's new

A Gentle Reminder For NEW Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Firstly, we all welcome you :) Forums such as ours need you to keep the whole community vibrant and interesting.

Secondly, Never feel awkward about asking any questions, this is how we all learn and believe me when I say..... We ALL asked for help and advice at some point in our journeys :) I still do! 7 years later!!

What we would like to see, would be you contributing to discussions and joining in the fun :) We all know it can appear daunting, but always remember, we cater for ALL :) Doesn't matter if you are taking your first steps in vaping, or whether you are a seasoned "Old Hand", All are welcome.

Please Note, if your sole intention is to try and gain access to the Competitions and Giveaways, we watch people carefully and VERY quickly discover your intentions, at which point you may well find that your membership is curtailed. Sadly, we are finding this happening more often these days and the members and Staff are having to take action rather more often than we had hoped would be required.

We hope you'll enjoy all that is on offer within the forum sections, where you will find a wealth of advice, recommendations etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom