What's new

100 Posts or replies

Juffka svennson

Initiate
Hello everyone
I need to make some more posts because honestly i mostly joined this forum to buy used vape Gear. Because iam a Student since last year and i cant work my job ( tobacco Store ) füll time anymore.

Iam 34 years old worked there since 2011 and started to study to become a techer. I vape since 2015 and i met Mr.Mindforge himself in my hometown last year without even knowing who He is. Funny guy i tell ya.

And the only guy in the vape scene arround me who i find really nice to actually hang out with .

Hi @Juffka svennson or is it @juffkasvennson ?

welcome.jpeg

Hello everyone
I need to make some more posts because honestly i mostly joined this forum to buy used vape Gear. Because iam a Student since last year and i cant work my job ( tobacco Store ) füll time anymore.

Iam 34 years old worked there since 2011 and started to study to become a techer. I vape since 2015 and i met Mr.Mindforge himself in my hometown last year without even knowing who He is. Funny guy i tell ya.

And the only guy in the vape scene arround me who i find really nice to actually hang out with .

Welcome to the planet

However if you have just joined to post in the classifieds you’ll find you won’t get far I’m afraid
The 100 post rule is there so people can get to know you and hopefully trust sellers a bit as we rely heavily on this
The classified section is a perk for members who participate

It should state 100 meaningful posts as spamming to get to that number is frowned upon and will result in post counts being magically reset at 99

Please join in with the regular forum and before you know it you will achieved this and stay as a valued member

Back
Top Bottom