What's new

£1 e-liquid ???

gmonkey75

Sounds a bit too dodgy for my liking!! erm .... new to vaping , whats vapetongue ?

Some people really like £1 e- Liquid, there's a whole thread about it.

Hi and Welcome to POTV!

Sounds a bit too dodgy for my liking!! erm .... new to vaping , whats vapetongue ?

If you knew how much raw materials cost, you'd understand that it isn't dodgy.

Also, vapours tongue/vapours fatigue is when you stop being able to taste juice/certain juices. Tends to happen when you vape one flavour for too long. Plenty of remedies found around the web.

Hello & welcome to POTV.

I was a bit skeptical about one quid liquid but I've ordered a few bottles to try them out & will share my experiences on here once I've given them a whirl.

Would advise to stay away from cappuccino and blueberry flavours, the rest are ok. Choco-nana was gorgeous!

I tried them after reading about them on here, I only tried Three Flavours but I personally thought they were all pretty Rank!!! My son used them and thought they were okay but he'd vape anything if it was free!!! Vapers tongue is when you've been overdoing it a bit and you wake up with a Tongue like a Smackhead's Carpet!!!

Their Americans Lites Tobacco is the only tobacco flavour I will vape. It's great. And for £1 a bottle you can't go wrong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Nothing wrong with them at all.

There are far better juices out there but not for a quid.

Worth a go.

Just ordered three British Tobacco.
At that price it has to be worth a go.
New to vaping and spent quite a bit on juice.
One lot charged me more for postage than I am paying for the juice PLUS postage from LiQuid.
Wish I'd seen these £1 a pop threads sooner.

Back
Top Bottom