What's new

How To Wicking a Kangertech Subtank Mini RBA Deck

Hi my factory coil burnt out so took the plunge to make my own now I'm getting no flavour any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong ?

Sorry bud, I don't know what you've done. No flavour has never been a problem for me :\

When I got no flavour it was usually because the coil was too high. Try fitting the coil slightly lower to the airflow.

I'll bare that trick of bringing the coil lower as I've noticed on some of my builds it's not quite so full of flavour. I'm also gonna try wicking this way. Never had an issue wicking BUT I use a lot more wick than that so I'd love to see the difference in toning the wick down! Thanks!!

I'll bare that trick of bringing the coil lower as I've noticed on some of my builds it's not quite so full of flavour. I'm also gonna try wicking this way. Never had an issue wicking BUT I use a lot more wick than that so I'd love to see the difference in toning the wick down! Thanks!!

Yh, the closer to the airflow the coil is the better for flavour.

I found it best to tighten the screws then using a screwdriver inserted in the coil turns and just push down softly just so the coil sits 1mm above the juice flow hole. but check with some light behind it say on a lit up pc screen the coil is not touching the juice flow hole. also by lifting the end tags of the cotton, pulling them up then fitting the cap so the cotton ends are sticking out the end then trimming them by resting the scissors on top of the cap will leave a nice amount to tuck back inside around the coil. this worked lovely for me.

I found it best to tighten the screws then using a screwdriver inserted in the coil turns and just push down softly just so the coil sits 1mm above the juice flow hole. but check with some light behind it say on a lit up pc screen the coil is not touching the juice flow hole. also by lifting the end tags of the cotton, pulling them up then fitting the cap so the cotton ends are sticking out the end then trimming them by resting the scissors on top of the cap will leave a nice amount to tuck back inside around the coil. this worked lovely for me.

I agree with the part about how to install a coil. But not on your wicking method!
But hey, whatever works for you :)

its just the way I learned how to do it off utube vids. it works fine for me. I'm replacing roll ups and this wicking method was what really mimicked them.
but like you say,what works for some will not always work for others. theres always more than one way to wick a cat err skin a coil lol

Back
Top Bottom