What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Wicking a Kangertech Subtank Mini RBA Deck

I do it exactly the same way except I slide the screwdriver provided by kangertech down the side of the barrel part of the rba down towards the juice channel. Works without a problem. I have two subtank mini's, one with the original rba and the other with rba plus. Both work really well.

Is the square RBA the newer RBA, or is the circular one the updated version? I own the circle version. Great video by the way for beginners.

Is the square RBA the newer RBA, or is the circular one the updated version? I own the circle version. Great video by the way for beginners.

Newest one is the round one held onto the base with a small screw, then older is the round one that screws onto the base I believe.

I've got to say-my subtank is one of my favourite tanks to take out-But I absolutely loathe building for it. I try to get a good few weeks out of this-problem is I use quite sweet flavours-so they gunk up quickly.

I am getting more efficient at it now though, at first it was so fiddly it involved lots of screaming. Neighbours probably though I was killing the Missus or something lol.

I've got to say-my subtank is one of my favourite tanks to take out-But I absolutely loathe building for it. I try to get a good few weeks out of this-problem is I use quite sweet flavours-so they gunk up quickly.

I am getting more efficient at it now though, at first it was so fiddly it involved lots of screaming. Neighbours probably though I was killing the Missus or something lol.

That was me Saturday morning! MAJOR TANTRUMS!! Coils, no problem, but the *&^($U&48ing wick....!!!

Thanks @Gary Lee , gonna try this method next time I have to put in a new coil!!

Hi my factory coil burnt out so took the plunge to make my own now I'm getting no flavour any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom