What's new

How To Wick the OBS Crius :)

Thanks for all the positive replies guys :) I'm glad the video was helpful, and so was worth my little bit of effort to do ;)

managed to fit 5 wrap fused claptons in mine...... was a PITA mind:18: comes in at 0.25 nice warm vape drinking a lot more juice mind...... got some 26 awg Ti off a fellow ape to try next

managed to fit 5 wrap fused claptons in mine...... was a PITA mind:18: comes in at 0.25 nice warm vape drinking a lot more juice mind...... got some 26 awg Ti off a fellow ape to try next

Maybe grab a Griffin, they can take very big coils :)

SAM_3208.jpg

Hi Cheltenham Cat,
Have you got any pics? What id did you build the claptons with?
Was thinking of trying a clapton but have heard some people struggling with it so haven't tried

Hi.Sorry for my intervention here but i have a big problem with my v3 CRIUS.Any build i try i got absolutelly no flavor,no taste no nothing just spitbacks and feel the 0.3 nicotine as injected.im thinking im nut (maybe),the reviews are marketing or i dont know how to build(excluded).Thanks for any help.
(sorry for my english,im not native spesker)

Hey aetherus I'm definitely not a marketer and have literally 0 loyalty to a brand or anything. I found my first too build I used a little too much muji (also a 70/30 juicer) and the flavour was lacking. My next build I used less which seems to have worked a treat. Didn't pack the hole as much just enough at the top to stop leakage and thinned the stuff on top a little more and now I'm getting a brilliant flavour from pinkman. I rewicked every 2 weeks or so.

I did the same mistake with the cotton.I fixed at least,is more ok now.Still playing with it.
Plus vaper tongue. Thanks all of you,really apreciate.

I've re-wicked mine yesterday with cotton bacon using your method. Better flavour and it's wicking like a boss !! Great method and big thanks.

Hey aetherus I'm definitely not a marketer and have literally 0 loyalty to a brand or anything. I found my first too build I used a little too much muji (also a 70/30 juicer) and the flavour was lacking. My next build I used less which seems to have worked a treat. Didn't pack the hole as much just enough at the top to stop leakage and thinned the stuff on top a little more and now I'm getting a brilliant flavour from pinkman. I rewicked every 2 weeks or so.
weird isnt it .......................i pack as much as i can into the holes and it vapes and tastes fantastic

Back
Top Bottom