What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whats Appealing About an e-Liquid?

still not too sure about

BeLleND tho ...

i do my love.

I was referring more to the current fad of errr soft drink based madness - and the slightly older pokeyjuice type things

I love the big zero branding .. it has exactly the right amount of "pride" colours I would expect from yourself ;)
Thanks honey, glad you cleared that up for me. I was just about to cry one of my false eyelashes off :D :D

IMG_6481.JPG
Thanks honey, glad you cleared that up for me. I was just about to cry one of my false eyelashes off :D :D
In fact ... I got the t-shirt...

I'd say flavour but I think my tastebuds are still knackered from smoking. There are, though, some flavour profiles I just can't abide.

The juices that I truly adore tend to come from a limited number of producers so I have become brand loyal to them.

Reputation is important and I can't help but like the back story the gents above have created for their products (having worked in marketing, I am a sucker for it) so I can't deny that element.

The super-hard 10ml are horrible though. They really hurt my fingers trying to decant but seeing as everyone seems to be using them, that's just too bad for me.

Safety is a given, I'm not buying anything I can't find on the ECID website. It's the one good thing about TPR, all that extra paper and card is just so ....(I don't even have the words, it is so much extra expense and I haven't read any of them, sorry).

I'd say flavour but I think my tastebuds are still knackered from smoking. There are, though, some flavour profiles I just can't abide.

The juices that I truly adore tend to come from a limited number of producers so I have become brand loyal to them.

Reputation is important and I can't help but like the back story the gents above have created for their products (having worked in marketing, I am a sucker for it) so I can't deny that element.

The super-hard 10ml are horrible though. They really hurt my fingers trying to decant but seeing as everyone seems to be using them, that's just too bad for me.

Safety is a given, I'm not buying anything I can't find on the ECID website. It's the one good thing about TPR, all that extra paper and card is just so ....(I don't even have the words, it is so much extra expense and I haven't read any of them, sorry).
I dont think anyone does read them - no need for a sorry, thing is no producer wants to spend the extra hours and cash that boxes and leaflets cause - its just a thing that has to be done.

they are an expensive exercise in futility

a web link to a page with all the info on would be a much greener option... if only it were legal.

Back
Top Bottom