What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporiser Cleaning

A simple wash with soapy water is all that is required, then rinse thouroughly with clean water, dry assemble and vape, Isopropyl will have little effect after a wash and distilled water isn't necessarily sterile...

I'll give this a go. Haven't cleaned mine and had if for over a year so could do with one!

I've never had any problems but I never done any of this?
I'm I wrong for this?

I think I just enjoy burning myself under a fast running hot tap then wipe clean :')

I break down a new atty to bits then soap and water, a small brush and let dry cause you don't know where they have been before you got it and I don't want to think what a disgrunted factory worker could have left on it. With just regular cleaning is just plain water but occasionally taken down to bits and scrubbed with soap and water. I vape subtank mini's and the RBA gets skanky with juice and leftover dryburn crusties in the airflow tube that don't come out with just a rinse and leave a burnt taste after its rewicked so I remove the build, take the RBA apart, clean then replace the build. I was surprised what still lies under the delrin insulator and inside the airflow tube of the RBA after it was just rinsed clean.
Loose a oring down the drain and you'll start to do your cleaning using a fine mesh colander in a big bowl.

I'm in the hot water/washing-up liquid/scrubbing brush crowd. Rinse, dry, done. Works a treat new or old. I do always do a full tear-down just to get it all sparkling.

I'll give this a go. Haven't cleaned mine and had if for over a year so could do with one!

I've never had any problems but I never done any of this?
I'm I wrong for this?

I hate to be so blunt but this is disgusting .... do you wash your coffee cups, your knifes and forks?

it's like using a drinking straw for ages without washing it.. :19:

I really want to get a ultrasonic cleaner when funds permit but until the just good old warm soapy water and kitchen towel

Back
Top Bottom