What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Using your eCig for the first time

Do I fill the cartomizer to the fullest or half way or what? thanks

By Cartomizer, do you mean Clearomizer? I see on your intro post that you got a Vision Victory Tank with your eGo.
You would just fill it (Not to the very top) but to the last fill line marked on the side. They work best if you keep them at least 1/3 filled or else they may begin to leak.

Is that what you were looking for?

Last edited:
Wish I had seen this 2 weeks ago I had a week of tasting burnt liquids until I realised to let it soak:noob:. I now prime on a clean tank.

Nice video - cheers

Good tip on priming

One thing I've noticed since I started vaping is that no one actually explains HOW to vape, eg. how hard to suck, how long to suck or how to store clearomisers when not in use.
I found that if I sucked to hard the fluid ended up in the 'chimney' and then ran down on to the battery terminal which then caused the clearomizer to gurgle. Also it seems to be a good idea to keep on sucking after the button has been released to get all the vapour out of the 'chimney' otherwise the vapour turns back into a liquid which runs back down onto the battery terminal over a period of time
As for storing half used clearomizers - bottom feeders (like the evod) I think, are best stored upside down to keep the liquid away from the wick and to prevent flooding whereas top burners (the ones with the wicks hanging down) should be stored upright for the same reason

I hope this helps

Thanks for the video, ordering one of these soon and learned a bit from watching that and reading the comments.
Feels like a big step up for me from a sky cig.

Good, clear video. Some tasteful music would be good, I had to check my volume settings because I thought they were muted.

Back
Top Bottom