What's new

Update Cuboid 150 Firmware But Keep Old Display.

wraith

Achiever
If you have updated to the highest numbered firmware (currently 5.14 for 200w max 5.04 for 150w max) you will now have an ugly and nearly impossible to read display.

The fix is to install the 3.14 (200w max) or 3.04 (150w max) version. It seems to be the same as the 5 versions but with the old display layout. It's not obvious but 5.14, 5.04, 3.14 and 3.04 versions are all the 'latest' firmware but with different options.

As far as I can tell the 3 or 5 relates to the display style and the numbers after that relate to the extra features like pre-heat and bug fixes.

If you have updated to the highest numbered firmware (currently 5.14 for 200w max 5.04 for 150w max) you will now have an ugly and nearly impossible to read display.

The fix is to install the 3.14 (200w max) or 3.04 (150w max) version. It seems to be the same as the 5 versions but with the old display layout. It's not obvious but 5.14, 5.04, 3.14 and 3.04 versions are all the 'latest' firmware but with different options.

As far as I can tell the 3 or 5 relates to the display style and the numbers after that relate to the extra features like pre-heat and bug fixes.
Hi, yeah that's right. I updated originally to the "5" and hated the screen , so i went back, so to speak to the "3.14" version so as to have the original screen but have the updates for 200w and preheat etc.

Same here, found it impossible to read the display on the 5x version. Had to pinch the other half's reading glasses!!!
Went back to the 3x firmware too!

I done the same a while back on cuboid mini and cuboid the layout was just overly designed for the sake of design and not for making easier to read as a vaper

Back
Top Bottom