What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Understanding Nicotine

gwyntaff

Hi guys.
Can you please help me to understand nic shots and my 7.2 bottles of nic.
Basically my problem is that instead of using my 18mg high VG nic shots how do I calculate how much of my 7.2 high VG litre bottles of Nic that I have, to equal the 18mg nic shots?Maths and calculations not being a strong point with me.
eg if I was using an 250ml High VG base mix which needed 8 18mg nic shots for a 3mg juice,how do I calculate using my 7.2 nic?

Thanks in advance.:)2

Hi guys.
Can you please help me to understand nic shots and my 7.2 bottles of nic.
Basically my problem is that instead of using my 18mg high VG nic shots how do I calculate how much of my 7.2 high VG litre bottles of Nic that I have, to equal the 18mg nic shots?Maths and calculations not being a strong point with me.
eg if I was using an 250ml High VG base mix which needed 8 18mg nic shots for a 3mg juice,how do I calculate using my 7.2 nic?

Thanks in advance.:)2
It's 4x stronger so 8/4=2. So 20ml of 7.2.

Remember to adjust the rest of the mixture (bases and flavour) to account for the reduced dilution of nic additive...

72 chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom