What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Twisted Coil Tutorial

Cracking video mate, the close up camera was perfect could see everything.. gonna get my drill out later and have a go I think :)

Just had a go at this, literally first video I have watched on this and used 26g kanthan came out perfect!!! Thanks for this buddy

Attachments

• IMG_1152.JPG
    IMG_1152.JPG
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 115
It's even easier without the driller - all You need is a screwdriver and pliers :)
I also have hand twisted s/s 24gage twist nice and tight then 6 wrap 3mm put in dual coil on limitless rdta came out 0.18 ohm, fantastic cloud and immense flavour on top of m6 skyline mech clone

hello all on my post yesterday i made a mistake with s/s gauge it was 26 gauge,sorry if anybody has tried with 24 gauge s/s

Thats all i make is twisted. Nicest one ive made is 2x kanthal round 2xkanthal flat 2x stainless with 2x flat ni80. Just about fit in me crius. (Forced into the holes.) Just hope can get em out again.
Jesus how do you manage with it? I have crius for about a year now. I don`t like it at all. I mean, the flavour is great don`t get me wrong but several different coils were put there (plain spaced, parallel, twisted, clapton) and it leaks like hell! I have better times using rda with side airflow than that rta

Jesus how do you manage with it? I have crius for about a year now. I don`t like it at all. I mean, the flavour is great don`t get me wrong but several different coils were put there (plain spaced, parallel, twisted, clapton) and it leaks like hell! I have better times using rda with side airflow than that rta
Took a few goes to wick it right for no leaks. When cottons through the coils. Fluff it and even it out. Trim above and to the side of the coil and dont stuff cotton to bottom of wicking holes probably just so cotton can be seen through them.
Only time i find that it leaks is if its bouncing around in pocket or bag. Then ive noticed that cotton has loosened out of wicking holes.
Also have you checked all seals? Close the airflow and see how much of tight draw you get. I get a very very tiny amount of airflow but nothing you could vape with.
Also its not the builds its the wicking. Hope this helps.
I love my crius.

Back
Top Bottom