What's new

TC Advice please

I don't know of any "Nasties" an SS coil could give off, certainly not at vaping temperatures, discolouration of the wire isn't a significant issue - or even really an issue at all - I'd be more worried about running at high wattages - vaping very hot builds does increase the risk of inhaling thermal decomposition byproducts like formaldehyde from your juice, but even then that only reallly becomes an issue if your straying into the territory where you start to get dry hits.
That's fairly hefty wire you've used there - for reliable TC you need to get your builds higher in resistance perhaps a thinner guage wire would help. Also you'll find Smok mods are pretty poor at TC as is the Fuchai. I'd also advise against using a sleeper build - with that velocity style deck it simply isn't required, just build two normal coils and install them...
Thanks for the help! Would you say go with a coil like this (photo attached) I buy mine pre made from local shop and that's what they gave me before. SS again. Is there a mod you can recommend that's good in TC? I will ask for higher resistance wire next time, 0.3?

Attachments

• IMG_3202.JPG
    IMG_3202.JPG
    833.8 KB · Views: 242
Thanks for the help! Would you say go with a coil like this (photo attached) I buy mine pre made from local shop and that's what they gave me before. SS again. Is there a mod you can recommend that's good in TC? I will ask for higher resistance wire next time, 0.3?
@Tubbyengineer wrong photo I mean this one

Attachments

• IMG_3139.JPG
    IMG_3139.JPG
    763 KB · Views: 239
Back
Top Bottom