What's new

How To Taifun GT cotton wick for different VG/PG and big clouds!

After enlarging the air hole and pulling out everything, did u notice any flavor loss,I did your method of folding wick ends,works like a champ

A touch of flavour loss but not much imo :)

Aye, be careful when drilling, as mentioned i used a dremel first to allow for a much easier drilling experience :)

Well after spending literally 5 minutes putting in a quick coil with some cotton I can honestly say its the best vape ive had flavour wise, chucks out just enough vape.

No leaks or dry hits dare I say I dont need another RBA.

Well chuffed with the Taifun GT

Sent from my U20i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I like the vape from my GT but I'm getting a bit of a leak from the bottom pin.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm just getting dry hits - tried a couple of setups but just dry hit central

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Can someone please put a photo guid up for us thicko's as when i took out my tube etc it made it worse for me, must have fucked up somewhere, glad i did'nt drill holes out yet

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

I've successfully coiled and wicked foggers, kayfun and my aga t7 multiple times over several months but can't seem to get the taifun right

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Can someone please put a photo guid up for us thicko's as when i took out my tube etc it made it worse for me, must have fucked up somewhere, glad i did'nt drill holes out yet

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

How high is your coil from the air hole? it needs to sit quite close, about 1.5 mm seemed to work best for me.

when the tank is a bit emptier i will put some photos up, my build is nothing special though.

1.6ohm
Cotton (just a few mm poking out the sides into the tank)

Fill with juice and vape, so far not one dry hit and no leaks at all.

I have the chamber set so the Taifun GT logo is about half way up the clear section, my understanding is if this is too low you can get leaks.

Question about the cotton...

Whenever I see pictures of a cotton build the cotton is even and long, but when I try taking it off cotton balls (never tried organic so don't know if they are different) it isn't even all the way along. Mine are usually fat one side and thin on the other or in the middle :12:

What am I doing wrong, or what is the secret to getting it even and consistent like in the pictures on this thread?

Question about the cotton...

Whenever I see pictures of a cotton build the cotton is even and long, but when I try taking it off cotton balls (never tried organic so don't know if they are different) it isn't even all the way along. Mine are usually fat one side and thin on the other or in the middle :12:

What am I doing wrong, or what is the secret to getting it even and consistent like in the pictures on this thread?

Same here,my cotton never looks like the pics,also on my chimney my cotton ends have to b flush,if not the tank grabs them when tightening

Back
Top Bottom