What's new

SS Ti1 Ni TCR

@Lisa Bolton . temp control won't work on super low ohm coils. Most tc mods only use 60w max for a very short time then throttle back the wattage to stay at the heat you need temp wise.
With most budget priced mods their TC functions are not very good. If TC really interests you i would buy yourself a DNA chipped device as it's TC works flawlessly and correctly. I seen your post about the Sigelei Sobra kit. when i started vaping almost 7 years ago Sigelei used Yihi chipsets which where excellent, since they started using their own Chipsets they have gone to pot. The TC is hopeless on the sigelei chips. but they can do the job for wattage vaping. Yet they want the same sort of money as the older Yihi chipped mods

@Lisa Bolton . temp control won't work on super low ohm coils. Most tc mods only use 60w max for a very short time then throttle back the wattage to stay at the heat you need temp wise.
With most budget priced mods their TC functions are not very good. If TC really interests you i would buy yourself a DNA chipped device as it's TC works flawlessly and correctly. I seen your post about the Sigelei Sobra kit. when i started vaping almost 7 years ago Sigelei used Yihi chipsets which where excellent, since they started using their own Chipsets they have gone to pot. The TC is hopeless on the sigelei chips. but they can do the job for wattage vaping. Yet they want the same sort of money as the older Yihi chipped mods
I've just been doing some research on it and found that it shows the wrong coil often do hard to get the correct wattage. It'll do while i get used to something bigger and can look forward to finding something else later. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom