What's new

SS Ti1 Ni TCR

You only use them in temperature control, stainless steel, titanium, nickel and custom tcr values, SS is the oddball which can be used in wattage mode, but the others are excusively temp control only.

Why? Benefits of TC are a more consistent vape and the mod throttling down when the wick runs dry, therefore, no burnt wick.

You only use them in temperature control, stainless steel, titanium, nickel and custom tcr values, SS is the oddball which can be used in wattage mode, but the others are excusively temp control only.

Why? Benefits of TC are a more consistent vape and the mod throttling down when the wick runs dry, therefore, no burnt wick.
Thank you, so which should I use? I have a Segelei Sobra as from today

If you are asking about the settings on the device, then they are as above, for vaping with different coil types in temp control.

... if you are only using 'standard' coils then you shouldn't be using them at all, you should use it in 'wattage' power setting.

If you are asking about the settings on the device, then they are as above, for vaping with different coil types in temp control.

... if you are only using 'standard' coils then you shouldn't be using them at all, you should use it in 'wattage' power setting.
Thank you. Guy in the shop was showing me and I felt a bit overwhelmed. I'll stick to wattage then. Loving it so far

Thank you. Guy in the shop was showing me and I felt a bit overwhelmed. I'll stick to wattage then. Loving it so far

If you are using the coil and tank that comes in a kit it's unlikely that it will be compatible with TC... but it would be good if you could confirm what the coils are just so we can make sure.

Is there any information on that in the manual or the box?

I wasn't clear, this is relative to the coil material, kanthal is wattage only, the rest as above.

If you are using the coil and tank that comes in a kit it's unlikely that it will be compatible with TC... but it would be good if you could confirm what the coils are just so we can make sure.

Is there any information on that in the manual or the box?
Sigelei MS-M Mesh 0.2 Ohm Sibra Sobra Coils

Just start at 390F (200C) and bump it up till you get the vape you like. The coil should be at room temperature and then screw the tank onto the mod, this sets the baseline resistance on the mod.

Back
Top Bottom