What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast LEAK Fix Solutions

buy a limitless XL problem solved, i found with the tfv8 the coils are so hit and miss even if you reseat all the seals etc! i moved onto a xl and haven't looked back

My cloud beast leaked out of the box, but it was because the glass had a little nick on the inside of it and it didn't stick over the rubber seals so it leaked when filling, swapped for the spare glass and it is cool now.

I can see how it would like from the coils though, them black gasket rings do have some big kinks where the negative wires stick underneath.

Good article!

Thanks mate, Thought i had a leak there but turns out the top had been opened, No one will admit to opening it though.

I solved my leaking by buying a squonker instead and putting the TFV8 away on the dusty shelf. Problem solved.

Joking aside it was a lot better when I started building my own coils and wicks. I only had one small leak since then. Although the squonking bit was true as well.

On the bottom of the coils sometimes the internal wires stick out. Gently poke them to the side with a screwdriver and then it can make a seal with the timer and it won't leak

On the bottom of the coils sometimes the internal wires stick out. Gently poke them to the side with a screwdriver and then it can make a seal with the timer and it won't leak
Exactly!
My prev experience with the Kangertech SSOCC coils - was the same issue - easy to fix by poke them back just with a screwdriver.
My Big Baby Beast started leaking after a week - but i saw the same issue with the coil - and was very east to "fix-it".

Back
Top Bottom