What's new

How To Simple DIY Example and Price Breakdown

Yes!! I'm looking forward to my own blends!!
I have a question as well.
Those of you who use different nic levels....
Such as your normal nic is say 3 or 6 but you have a 12 or 18 nic blend set aside for when you know you won't be able to vape for a while.
Do you make that blend stronger with the flavor since the nic alters the taste of your vape?
And how do you know how much nicotine you are putting in each batch?

yeah I think @iqon is misunderstanding, @kockeyedkitty is talking about tasting the nicotine at higher levels.
if it was 72 i was going to post this . Am i misunderstanding ?.I`ll get my coat. 72 chart.jpg

the amount of nic for different strengths is negligible ?

Last edited:
if it was 72 i was going to post this . Am i misunderstanding ?.I`ll get my coat.View attachment 178142

the amount of nic for different strengths is negligible ?

Is that a chart of different nic levels per drops per container size?
My shop does so many drops of nic per size bottle
The smallest bottle they have they pit 3 drops for 3 mg of nic.

Is that a chart of different nic levels per drops per container size?
My shop does so many drops of nic per size bottle
The smallest bottle they have they pit 3 drops for 3 mg of nic.

They'll likely be using 100mg nicotine in the US. Measuring by drops is probably the most inaccurate way to mix. For 3mg nic in 10mg of finished juice you need 0.3g of 100mg nicotine. Depending on the dropper a drop can be anywhere from 0.1g to 0.5g+ - I'd expect any shop to be using scales to measure nicotine in juice they're selling.

DIY vape kit....

20181116_234225.jpg

Simples, all the base liquid comes in a 250ml bottle, keep bottle and recycle.
50ml measuring cup, free with every prescription here in Scotland.
Remove 60ml from a new VG bottle, add 10.42ml of 72mg nicotine, (usually ends up being 10ml, who cares), 12.5ml PG, 37.5ml flavour concentrate. (Plus 2 drops per 10ml sweetener).
Cost for equipment is zero, flavour has never let me down, I've even sold a couple of bottles to the young lad in the local pizza shop, who was delighted.
It doesn't have to cost more than the constituent parts.
The smallest batch I make is 30ml to trial a mix, if it's shit, it goes straight into a 250ml batch that works.

I'm not knocking the exact science people, I just couldn't be arsed....:diy:

Nice thank you all for all the great advice!!
@uyir222 I fall in the category of no money tree in the back yard! Hence why I'm thinking on DIY juice. I hear in the long run it's cheaper than buying from a vape shop.
I get my liquids from my shop on deal days.
Mondays I get 2 60ml bottles $18.99 US funds normally $16.99 US funds each. Because Hubby is a military veteran. And on Saturdays I get them buy one get one half price.

I can relate I’m leaning towards diy for the same reasons I have tried many overpriced liquids to discover that I only like two flavours these two flavours are very costly for tiny bottles ,

I’m spending more on E liquids than I ever did on cigarettes ,,
aiming to be healthy ,,,,
well it just seems to be rather expensive ,,,,,

I just worked out that it costs me about £6.00 to make 250ml of DIY juice and I could get that down even further by buying my PG/VG in bigger bottles.
DIY, is the way to go to get the cost down.
More money for shiny things...:D

Back
Top Bottom