What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Simple DIY Example and Price Breakdown

I once put 30.2 gram of flavour in a 200ml mix instead of 30 gram and the Anarchy that ensued from this was devastating, I don't really feel I can talk about it just yet but hopefully time will heal and then I can move on with my life. Please get accurate scales and don't make the same mistake as me.

Scales aren’t necessary. Many people mix with measuring cylinders. I’ve been doing so for a year and a half with no problems or hassle.

What do you mean by measuring cylinder? I'm from the state's we use different terms. Is that the same as a measuring cup?

What do you mean by measuring cylinder? I'm from the state's we use different terms. Is that the same as a measuring cup?
I'm thinking one of these. But yes, Heathen.
MEASURING CYLINDER - 25ML-2T.jpg

If I was selling, yes i would use scales as want be the same every time. As a diy`er syringe will do me, one drop more or less wont make any difference.my last batch was 370ml ( of stuff I have never tried before - I like to live on the edge )
must have been o`k, have been asked for more

This post on Reddit has more info for any US folks wanting to DIY, including vendors etc

Hi,

A measuring cup is almost the same as a cylinder,
a cylinder is a just a “fancy measuring cup “
Possibly easier to work with a cylinder ,
Than again quality and materials can vary between products ,

By the time you buy syringes, cylinders, pipettes, beakers and other plastic n glass measuring stuff, a simple set of scales will do the job and serve you well..... @zouzounaki simply wings it ;)
Amazon product ASIN B005UGBG20
Edit: no mess no fuss...just juice:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom