What's new

How To Removing sticker residue of old bottles.

tried your recipe but only got 2 parts of camel jizz before the camel buggered off,it musta had the "hump"
will this recipe still work?
Only if you add the 'gentlemans gel' of a Turkish albino dwarf weightlifter who splashes his spoo everywhere as he humps a donkey waering a fez and a pinstripe suit from behind. Make sure you stand close though, because its a well known fact that dwarf jizz doesn't fly too far through the air. Oh and wear goggles. I won't make THAT mistake again…..uggggh!

all sounding quite a hassle now, i mite just try replacing it with some liquid from a fairy....good tip for any turkish peeps tho

Another couple of solutions that work well:

1) If you're an ex-smoker who used to use a zippo then lighter fluid is really good at getting sticker residue off.
2) Mayonnaise is supposed to be good at removing sticker residue, but I can't say that I've tried it yet.

How the fuck do you think of using mayo to get labels off. Do you think "Oooh, that'll be good in a sarny" then realise the labels are peeling all over the bread?

Another couple of solutions that work well:

1) If you're an ex-smoker who used to use a zippo then lighter fluid is really good at getting sticker residue off.
2) Mayonnaise is supposed to be good at removing sticker residue, but I can't say that I've tried it yet.

+1 for lighter fluid. I use it to get stickers off books and it works great. You need to soak it a little first though.

and to get the mayo residue off you use ketchup,and to get the ketchup reside off you use vinegar and to get.........

Right, I just tried this with olive oil. Fantastic, only took 2 minutes of rubbing for one label.

Then I had to clean the olive oil off the bottle.

To be fair, it does look like a new bottle, but I hate to think what WD40 or lighter fluid would do if it found it's way inside the bottle.

Far easier to just cover the patch with a new label.

Labels? No problem.
Label remover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom