What's new

How To Rebuild your Vivi Nova coil and wick

Tried this last night and it works a treat! quite tight getting it onto 2 strands of 2mm silica though. Vapes like new :)

One of my mates approached me at work today and told me that he spent the entire night building coils and threading the wick through in one go lol

Vivi nova head rebuilt last night - and it worked! Sean, you're a star! Big :thankssign:!!!

I've just rebuilt a vivi nova 2ml with a mesh wick and wow what a difference. It feels so smooth now. Before abit was quite harsh

I've just rebuilt a vivi nova 2ml with a mesh wick and wow what a difference. It feels so smooth now. Before abit was quite harsh
Yeah the Nova's work great with a mesh wick but I just stick to using silica wicks in them now :)

Flame the coil again as this until it glows a cherry red.

20130127_162238.jpg

Hi, could somebody explain the reason of doing this please? Thanks

Thanks ado28 - really good demo and really clear. I am going to use the foil idea for threading wick into tanks from now on - it looks simple cheap and effective.

Hi, could somebody explain the reason of doing this please? Thanks

It fixes the coil in this position

Thanks ado28 - really good demo and really clear. I am going to use the foil idea for threading wick into tanks from now on - it looks simple cheap and effective.
The tinfoil works great when making a silica U wick for the Aga T, its much cheaper to use the foil and saves you wasting your mesh ;)

Excellent post Sean and looks so simple how you explained all and easy to follow with your step by step pics & text.... Almost looks pro illustrated... Although I have huge hands I'm sure I could do it, other than I'm tad heavy handed, and using small thing's is often a problem coupled with I have the patience of an Ant.... :banghead:
I do intend getting a Nova but unless I can post to you to fix silica wicks on my behalf:51: (kidding), I will stick to as per supplied I assume :whiteflag:
I have several ce4/ce5 and some spare Ce5 atomizer heads simply for the ease of re-use & rejuvenation of the units!!!! Altho I did today pick up some Tanko cartemizers that state the cartridge and atomizer have been fused into one to create a Ce4 tankomizer, supposedly so!!! and Because there is no soldered joints no issues of burning taste when vaping so they say, I have yet to try them.

Anyway great post it is things of that nature that help peeps like me :nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom