What's new

Question for anyone whos used atty gaskets

ScottishDuck13

Postman
This might sound like a random question but I couldn't find anything about it so not sure if other people are not having the same issue or if its just so obvious that I'm being stupid...

This happens randomly with different mods and different RDAs but today it happens to be the Dead Rabbit. When I have rebuilt and screw back onto mod it seems to fall with the air holes up and down like facing the front and back of the mod so my nose and chin when vaping, rather than left and right etc. It means if I do a quick blowout before pulling i get a face/nose full of vape.

Weird thing is I'm sure it wasn't doing it before the rebuild and had other ones like my Dejavu and my Drop doing the same thing. issue is i cant just turn it cause the deck is fully screwed down the air holes have to go the same direction of the coils. I have tried unscrewing/re-screwing a few times starting at different sides in case its catching differently but it doesn't make a difference.

Am I missing something?
Any tips? :P

There's nothing you can do about it because the deck will always be in the same position in relation to the 510, as those 2 things are fixed.

I have a similar thing on my kabuki on my pico, the air inlet for the tank stops just above the fire button and sometimes my finger will cover it when I trigger the button.

..... actually there is something you can do, atty gaskets underneath, so the atty doesn't screw down as far and will stop in a different spot.

depends how crazy you go with them and how long or short the atty's pin is, but one won't and 2 probably wouldn't either.

Hmm interesting, had never even heard of them before. Might try make one to trial it then order the 5pack i can see on FT if they work :D cheers!

Back
Top Bottom