What's new

Not sure if this has been posted before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever mod - so they took a 3ml or so pod and just filled it with some silicone mastic
to lower the capacity to TPD 2ml - sounds reasonable I guess

Actually I'd be tempted to do this anyway, that silicone mastic could have a bit of a tang
or could become tainted by a strong juice, so even if you flushed the pod out
the pod could still have a tang in the silicone from the previous juice
So yeah I could see myself ripping it out anyway

Looks like a no 8 screw pan head philips/cross head
(would have been nice if vid metioned the screw/self tapper he used though, maybe a touch longer)
something a 1.5 inch no 8 screw but I'm guessing here - good mod, cheers for sharing sir

Nice hack, going to try it. Just a little bit scared that 3ml of eliquid will be too much for me, will my skin peel off, eyes pop out or my brain melt?

I've no idea of the risks we had pre-TDP. If only there were survivors around I could ask.

Stay safe as that extra 1ml could send you over the edge!
I was a pre TPD vaper and survived the roller coaster of daily dangers.
That being said, life was so much easier and so much more enjoyable then.

Too much faff trying to get the bung out.. just buy a box of two 3ml. For someone that can get through upto 45-50ml a day I'm past caring [emoji1]

1ml ain't bad for MTL. I went to try it on one of my Alter pods, but it's actually built differently from the 5ml (more like 6 or 7ml) ones. Bugger, I was all set to stick it to the man.

Never seen or heard of anything that only has 1ml. it would be pretty useless just being able to fill up to a maximum of 1ml. I have quite a few MTL RTA's that are 2ml and have no intention of trying to upgrade to hold more liquid. I have always found liquid measures confusing. If i buy a 50ml Bottle of E-Liquid and say add 10ml of Nic i should have 60ml of liquid which means i should be able to top up a 2ml Tank 30 times without running out. I never have got 30 refills from a 60ml bottle, same with Nicotine, i generally add 10ml of Nic to a 50ml bottle from say a 250ml bottle, i never have enough to get more than 15-20 (estimated) fills which should mean i have at least 50ml left but the bottle is usually empty. I know you probably get some evaporation but even so you never get near 25 refills from a 250ml bottle.

1 additional ml.

I've never tried measuring any tanks to discern their true TDPness, but my guess is there's a lot of supposed 2ml tanks that actually take more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom