What's new

How To My Day with the Kayfun Lite Plus

I'll watch that now... this Ekowool is tasting funky again, not burned, just weird... had the same thing happen when I used it on a different atty.
Just sounds like ekowool to me, try proper quality silica from stealthvape, tastes loads better

must be issues with the plus version then fella am sure @ZT was having issues with it too I think there is another thread kicking around somewhere
+1 I can confirm the only improvement IMO over the standard kfl is the non leaky filling screw. The adjustable airflow is shit, and the original had a better draw.

that said, ive got it going as good as the original now ... But I got rid of the stupid rubber ball in the airflow hole. Caused me nothing but overly tight draws and gurgling.

its a tad louder than the standard kfl, but vapes just as well. Would I advise it over the standard kfl? No. Get a standard and Some PTFE tape for the fill screw.

it's bedded in now, got plumes of vapour and flavour, first class advice on that microcoil / cotton setup! And the great thing is, once the wick is done, or i want to change flavour I just slip it out of that rigid coil, dry burn it, new wick and off I go!

That Chimney Microcoil build looks great, definitely going to have a bash at that this weekend, although I worry about that piece of cotton overlaid will dislodge.

it's bedded in now, got plumes of vapour and flavour, first class advice on that microcoil / cotton setup! And the great thing is, once the wick is done, or i want to change flavour I just slip it out of that rigid coil, dry burn it, new wick and off I go!

Have you got a link KDKotu ive tried mine twice on a nem mech mod clone with a 1.6 ohm micro coil and just tastes awful. At this rate im gunna bin it and stick to my igo-w.

Im all good building coils but I suspect my problem lies with the cotton wick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Have you got a link @KDKotu ive tried mine twice on a nem mech mod clone with a 1.6 ohm micro coil and just tastes awful. At this rate im gunna bin it and stick to my igo-w.

Im all good building coils but I suspect my problem lies with the cotton wick.

Post #5 in this thread or watch some of rip trippers build vids (If you can stand listening to the loony bearded twonk)...:whiteflag:

This is the problem. Ive watched hundreds of vids. All of rips. And its still not quite right......hmmm

Back
Top Bottom