What's new

Mooch - Which round Li-Ion batteries are the best? April 2020

Frogprince

Achiever
Mooch gives his recomendations for best choice of batteries.

Always buy batteries from a good reputable supplier.

Last edited:
Like @Frogprince says, different mods recommend different amps, I generally go with the flow. Example is a Modefined Lyra I got today, it recommends 30Amp, whereas from what I read most seem to buy 25s so I will stick 25s in and see how it performs and get 30s if 25s aint enough.

Like @Frogprince says, different mods recommend different amps, I generally go with the flow. Example is a Modefined Lyra I got today, it recommends 30Amp, whereas from what I read most seem to buy 25s so I will stick 25s in and see how it performs and get 30s if 25s aint enough.
yeah, it all depends on how you will use them.
vaping at 130w with dual battery mod will draw 24a per cell, wich is just within the limits. But id say if you will be using at that power then go for 30a cells to have a bit of headroom.
As you said in another thread you like to vape around 50w, in a dual battery mod you will be drawing 9a per cell.

I use single battery mods at low power mostly mtl so the last batteries I got were 15a samsung 30q.
The ones before that were 20a LG hg2 just incase I wanted to use them for a bit of DTL around 30w - 40w (40w will draw 15a) Though now I have a 21700 squonk mod with molicell p42a wich I use for the little amount of DTL I do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom