What's new

Mixing And Steeping Hacks

Only recently discovered this.

Mix in HUGE bottles with less liquid, example:

I mixed 300ml in a 1 Litre bottle and you can shake it far more easily plus within a few good shakes it's like milk the bubbles are so small you can hardly see them.

This has sped up my steeping time by at least 2/3's.

I have run this experiment side by side with the same juice with 60ml in a 100ml bottle, 1 week in and the large bottle method is good to vape, the 100ml bottle is nowhere near ready and still needs another 2 weeks.

Could it be psychosomatic?

Hahaha ive kept my old PG and VG bottle so got a few 500ml and 1ltr bottles. Just hope my arm last with all this shaking im gonna be doing lol
I don't have any old bottles yet. In fact I don't have any new ones yet! :hmm:

I'll be getting my boys to do the shaking lol :D

I don't have any old bottles yet. In fact I don't have any new ones yet! :hmm:

I'll be getting my boys to do the shaking lol :D
Hehehehe your bottleless lol. Happy bottle hunting. Ive got a few you can have lol.
Hehehe thats what sons are for x

Hehehehe your bottleless lol. Happy bottle hunting. Ive got a few you can have lol.
Yep I've never had any bottle :D I did buy some empty bottles, don't think they're massive though lol. Will be starting small so can split it up. Just waiting for syringes with needles to arrive. Getting the caps off last time got bloody messy!

Just had a brilliant idea.............when you get your bottles, put them on top of the washing machine on fast spin, that will mix the jucies up good and proper. Will give it a go myself.

Yep I've never had any bottle :D I did buy some empty bottles, don't think they're massive though lol. Will be starting small so can split it up. Just waiting for syringes with needles to arrive. Getting the caps off last time got bloody messy!
Just a thought, ive recently starting mixing be weight. Got some good electronic scales. No more mess, no syringes or pipettes etc

Back
Top Bottom