What's new

Mixing And Steeping Hacks

I sellotAPEd some bottles to my road bike wheels while it was on a stand and just span the pedals for awhile. Worked really well.

I made myself a DIY magnetic mixer and no carpal tunnel for me from shaking. Mix it all together except the nic, let it mix for a hour or so then add the nic the next day after the bubbles have settled. I have some thermo heating film and a digital thermostat with a probe on order from ebay, gonna heat up my juice just a bit to @30C while mixing to aid in the incorporation of the flavors. I've been using my mixer for well over 2 years now and its great.

Also a great fan of the Ultrasonic. Think these are under used by Mixers. I put my mixed bottles in a self seal bag, place in in the Ultrasonic for 40 mins. Following day, return for a further 40mins and ready to vape! Anything Custard goes on the shelf for about 2 weeks plus.

I'm interested in the ultrasonic method now! Might look into this....

The way I mix my liquids that need a week to a month to steep, is by adding the concentrates needed to make the flavour I want, give them a good shake and leave in hot water for about 15 minutes, after that I dry the bottles and place them on top of a fish tank motor that creates a fair amount of heat and vibrates a fair amount, Leave them till the next morning, flavour profile seems to be spot on or near enough there depending on the flavour.

I use a bull’s horn for mixing in. Once I’m done, I seal it with wax, wrap it in a goatskin, douse it with blood and semen, set fire to it and bury it in a field at night under a full moon for 26 days. It works pretty well, definitely accelerates the steep time. I notice a difference.

My "trick" if you can call it a trick, is to leave around a 10% of the old seasoned liquid in the bottle when I'm going to repeat the recipe.

I use a bull’s horn for mixing in. Once I’m done, I seal it with wax, wrap it in a goatskin, douse it with blood and semen, set fire to it and bury it in a field at night under a full moon for 26 days. It works pretty well, definitely accelerates the steep time. I notice a difference.
Definitely going to try this.
Does this make Heisenburg anywhere near vapable?

Back
Top Bottom