What's new

Mixing And Steeping Hacks

All these fancy methods of shaking and mixing juice, drills, blenders, jigsaws etc.. I've got a Land Rover Defender so I just put mine in my pocket when I go for a drive anywhere.

All these fancy methods of shaking and mixing juice, drills, blenders, jigsaws etc.. I've got a Land Rover Defender so I just put mine in my pocket when I go for a drive anywhere.
Sure that booty in your profile pic would give it a good shake

Tied mine to my cat once when she went off on her travels.
Would have been nicely shaken if she hadn't gone to sleep again for another 4 hours!

fruits in the slow cooker for a few hours work a treat, not so well with pastrys and custards they go to the back of the cupboard for a month!

line the top of the radiator (inbetween the 2 panels) with a cloth or an old t-shirt, then put your glass bottles inside and hold in place with socks on either side! :) thats my winter method, in the summer place them in the glovebox of the car, always gets realllly hot in mine, and shake whenever possible.

Ultrasonic cleaner for me too. Don't have a tumble dryer and whole "tape to wheel" thing sounds .... dodgy at best. I can see the headline now "Vaping kills - pedestrian killed by flying e-liquid" !

Back
Top Bottom