What's new

How To Make eLiquid

You're welcome Chameloon67.
I have also been stocking up on some concentrates myself. I started off buying these on the common sites such as 'Chefs Vapour' but also tried some which worked out slightly cheaper on 'Vapable'. Stumbled across a untouched gem which was www.thee-cigshop.co.uk which does Capellas for £5 for 30ml and others such as TPA / FW etc @ £3.50 for 30ml!!! Bargain and reliable.

I switch between vapable and chefs vapour, it's got a tonne off different options on there all are reasonably priced as well

Rather than my usual review, I've made what I think is an in depth tutorial on how to mix your own eLiquid. If you have any more questions on something i mention in the video or something which I have not covered, feel free to ask me on the video comments![/RIGHT]

Just watched it - first rate and so very clear. I just know i'm not going to be able to resist having a go!

I got myself a mixing kit from Flavourart, concentrates are strong, good reviews about them, and from what I've tested so far its not bad

Think I got my first mixing kit from vapable.com, there pretty good for the amount of flavours they sale. Now I get my nic and mostly everything else from darkstarvapour.co.uk, £18 for 250ml of 72mg nic they also do bigger amounts too.

Nice vid! Very clear and informative. Does anyone know if the tpd coming in will effect our ability to buy supplies for diy?

vg,pg and flavour concentrates will continue to be available as they are. Nicotine base stronger than 20Mg "MAY" become harder to source.

Back
Top Bottom