What's new

How To Make eLiquid

Brilliant look forward to watching this after reading the replies. Props mate, cant wait to diy n vape my first product.

Brilliant look forward to watching this as looking forward to diying and vaping my first product. Some of the recipes on here look wicked oioiii

Great tutorial man. Easy to follow and very informative. Have subscribed to your YouTube channel and look forward to making my own juice soon. Only started vaping the last week so walking before I can run :)

Great tutorial man. Easy to follow and very informative. Have subscribed to your YouTube channel and look forward to making my own juice soon. Only started vaping the last week so walking before I can run :)

Good luck dude!

What I do personally is I mix up big batches of base (PG, VG and nic) - I then just add the flavour I need and add the base. Makes mixing juice super quick. I personally like using FA as you only need a few % compared to CAP where you are mixing round the 7% mark!

Digital scales also make measuring out ejuice much more accurate and counting drops and syringes.

Good luck dude!

What I do personally is I mix up big batches of base (PG, VG and nic) - I then just add the flavour I need and add the base. Makes mixing juice super quick. I personally like using FA as you only need a few % compared to CAP where you are mixing round the 7% mark!

Digital scales also make measuring out ejuice much more accurate and counting drops and syringes.

Thanks that sounds good! What is FA and CAP? Still learning lol digital scales definitely would be more accurate. Will add that to the to buy list :)

Thanks that sounds good! What is FA and CAP? Still learning lol digital scales definitely would be more accurate. Will add that to the to buy list :)

They are shorthand for the flavour brands.

FA = FlavourArt
CAP = Capella
FW = FlavorWest
TPA / TFA = The Perfumer Apprentice

Digital scales honestly changed the way I mix!

Back
Top Bottom