What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Make an UGLY coil.

6:15 was the best bit
Yeah that was where I cranked it up from 125w to 175. Around 186w you get a cotton taste from the core starting to burn..
BTW I've been vaping on that for about an hour with one drip. I added cotton inside the base, between the posts and touching the first 2 wicks and dropped the watts to 110. Not as much vapor, but still respectable.

were those on a regulated or mech mod? Or did you mean for ugly? LOL.. I've seen a few there today. I guess I actually just re-invented this build.

Just janky, ugly coils mate. Some of them have no hope of firing evenly but the users are adamant they do :D

Just janky, ugly coils mate. Some of them have no hope of firing evenly but the users are adamant they do :D
Well, no idea why... but these actually do. Well yeah, i know why. LOL. its the core wire firing.

Back
Top Bottom