What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To Make an UGLY coil.

There.. lol bloody whiners.. Ya happy now? Now i gotta see if I can get the wick back in. lol.

There.. lol bloody whiners.. Ya happy now?

Dude, you created a thread about how ugly something was and didn't provide pictures. That's almost unforgiveable. Are you new to the Internet?

If you want to say how ugly or pretty something is, or if tits are involved, there has to be pictures.

Dude, you created a thread about how ugly something was and didn't provide pictures. That's almost unforgiveable. Are you new to the Internet?

If you want to say how ugly or pretty something is, or if tits are involved, there has to be pictures.
Huh, you wanna see my tits? You got money?
To be honest, I'm amazed I got that thing to fire evenly. LOL.
It's gonna get worse too.. I put some more flat wire in my shopping cart, just gotta load the mastercard. (I have a pre-paid from my bank that i use on the internet)

Ok, video on making an ugly coil. Its not the best, I don't own a video studio, just a cwappy $5 ebay web cam.. lol.. but here it is..

Last edited:
Ok, video on making an ugly coil. Its not the best, I don't own a video studio, just a cwappy $5 ebay web cam.. lol.. but here it is..

Loving your video, thank you. It seems to go into fast forward at some point and lose sound from then onwards also which is a pity. Maybe it's just me.

Loving your video, thank you. It seems to go into fast forward at some point and lose sound from then onwards also which is a pity. Maybe it's just me.
no, i did it on purpose. There was a lot of wasted time in there. Wasn't much to say beyond twisting the wire and putting on the wrap. I could undo the FF though if you think it would be better

no, i did it on purpose. There was a lot of wasted time in there. Wasn't much to say beyond twisting the wire and putting on the wrap. I could undo the FF though if you think it would be better
Can you? Might be nice to have the last few minutes at normal speed at least in that case. Thanks.

Ugly Coil in action: first at 125w 2nd at 175w

This is so you can see what it does. lol. I've heard people speak of 'angry' coils.. well this one is positively LIVID!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom