What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To KangerTech SubTank Mini | RBA Dual Coil Build Guide

Sorted cheers guys I cut it as close as humanly possible but it wasn't close enough. Just unscrewed and clipped a few mm and res crewed. Thanks guys. What a fiddly thing, I think she may get an upgrade for my ease haha

Sorted cheers guys I cut it as close as humanly possible but it wasn't close enough. Just unscrewed and clipped a few mm and res crewed. Thanks guys. What a fiddly thing, I think she may get an upgrade for my ease haha
Nail clippers have the same radius as the outside of the posts. You can clip them flush without having unscrew.

What power mod would you need with this? I've got the iStick 40w, would that be enough?

What power mod would you need with this? I've got the iStick 40w, would that be enough?

How much power do you put through a single coil on your mod? For a dual coil, 40w full power will be 20w going through each coil

@tastydoosh looks good might need to try this one out. Have you done this the rba section where the juice holes are on the side of the deck?
I believe, when i did my build, I split the wicks coming out of the coils and wrapped them around the deck to cover the juice holes, so both coils could pull from both holes. Figuring it would give a more even juice distribution. It seemed to work well. To be honest, I wouldn't bother doing a dual coil a 2nd time. I get better results with a 3 strand, twisted single coil.

Back
Top Bottom