What's new

How To KangerTech SubTank Mini | RBA Dual Coil Build Guide

@tastydoosh looks good might need to try this one out. Have you done this the rba section where the juice holes are on the side of the deck?

Will be giving this a go the weekend. I think I may need alot of patients with my sausage fingers

I struggled with wicking for a long time. Now I squeeze 70vg/30pg through my Subtank Mini RBA daily. The trick is to use less cotton, just enough to create a little resistance as you pass it through the eye of the coil. Snip the bunny ears 5mm above the cleat. DON'T PACK THE COTTON DOWN. Just gently push down to cover the two holes - there must be a void below the holes to draw more liquid up the wick. I haven't tasted 'dry-burn' in over 6 months. Persevere mate... It's well worth it!

Thanks tastydoosh - flavour x2 [emoji122]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454807527.661756.jpg

I can get the coils at .3, get them firing but when the screws are tightened it shorts. Then I loosen slightly and wick but it shorts when I then attach tank or top cap. Any ideas? Thinking Of just upgrading my misses to the crius like myself if I can't figure it out.

have you made sure you have cut the wire close as you can to the screws holding the coil in place?

Is the wire protruding past the screws as they will short on the body of the RBA. I had this when when I fitted the supplied coil in mine. They need to be cut real tight to the screws after being tightened & checked either on an Ohmmeter or on the device, took me 10 minutes trying to figure what was causing it then remembered I'd seen/heard it in one of the Youtube vids I watched. The clearance between the body & the posts is tiny.

Back
Top Bottom