What's new

Interchangable coil list

The Aspire Nautilus coils are compatible back and forth with the Vaptio Tyro/Cosmo coils
They are indeed. I've tested and can confirm.
you can still find ijoy elf coils at sale prices in some online vape shops too. These are cross compatible with all the above.
(Nautilus, mini, 2, 2s, mini triton, nautilus gt aio ect ect).
Remember the nautilus x is the odd tank out as it shares coils with the pocket x.

They are indeed. I've tested and can confirm.
you can still find ijoy elf coils at sale prices in some online vape shops too. These are cross compatible with all the above.
(Nautilus, mini, 2, 2s, mini triton, nautilus gt aio ect ect).
Remember the nautilus x is the odd tank out as it shares coils with the pocket x.
Nautilus BVC are compatible with Artery AK47 NP pod too. Not found an alternative to the Sigelei moonshot 120 coils yet. Like that tank

Nautilus BVC are compatible with Artery AK47 NP pod too. Not found an alternative to the Sigelei moonshot 120 coils yet. Like that tank
In your packaging to the sobra 120 tank you'd have received an extra contact pin for the 510 (gold plated). If you push the standard one out and pop in the spare protruding one, then remove the chimney it takes any baby beast style coil of which the list is quite extensive.
Hope that helps.

In your packaging to the sobra 120 tank you'd have received an extra contact pin for the 510 (gold plated). If you push the standard one out and pop in the spare protruding one, then remove the chimney it takes any baby beast style coil of which the list is quite extensive.
Hope that helps.
Wow thank you, gives more options x

Wow thank you, gives more options x
No worries at all.
Manufacturers are tricky. They usually make things universal or offer an adapter but rarely make that clear after all they want you to pay monthly (what's usually 25-30% of the original kit) in on going coil expense.

No worries at all.
Manufacturers are tricky. They usually make things universal or offer an adapter but rarely make that clear after all they want you to pay monthly (what's usually 25-30% of the original kit) in on going coil expense.
How do I take pin out please?
IMG_20211216_123617.jpg

Back
Top Bottom